Friday, August 25, 2023

The Donald Went Down to Georgia

My apologies to the Charlie Daniels Band

The Donald Went Down to Georgia, he was lookin’ for votes to steal
He was in a bind ‘ he was way behind
And he was willin' to make a deal

When he came across this governor man maken deals and playin' it hot
And the Donald made a conference call
And said, "boy, let me tell you what"

“You may not know this, but I’m  a deal maker too
The best there is, and I’ll make a deal with you.
Now you’re a pretty good governor boy,
I’ll give you your due
Just 12,000 votes against the USA’s soul
'Cause I know I'm better than you"

The governor said, "my name's Kemp and I know that its a sin
But I'll take your call, you're gonna regret
'Cause I'm the best there's ever been"

Kemp, call up your constitutional scholars now,
'Cause Hell's broke loose in Georgia, when Forty-Five deals the cards
If you win, you get this foot note in the history books
But if you lose, the USA loses it’s soul

The Donald opened up his case and he said, "I'll start this show"
And fire flew from the phone as his bombast began to flow
Their Twitter feeds went ding
His sycophants made an evil hiss
Then a band of lawyers joined in
And it sounded something like this

11,780 votes, Hilary, Laptop, Election stolen lies, fake news, etc…

When the Donald finished, Kemp said, "Not good enough, ol' son
But sit down in that chair right there
And let me show you how it's done"

"Election Fraud Lies, Oh come on…"
“More Ballots Cast than Voters, Really now?”
“Dead Voters Casting Ballots, There were exactly two.”
“Vote Routed Through Frankfort, Germany?  How does that work?”

The Donald bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat
And he left the conference call in a huff, offering no conceit.  
Krmp said, "Donald, just come on back if you ever wanna try again
Attorney Carr will be indict if you ever wanna try again

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment