Sunday, April 18, 2021

Worst Movies Ever

 The Worst Movies of All Time

When I first started this list, I thought it would be easy.  But as things developed I realized there is a difference between "bad" movies, and movies I just didn't like.

For example,  I hated Clockwork Orange, but it has a cult following and if I have to think about it, it wasn't a bad movie.  I didn't like Schindler's List either, but would never say it was bad.

And thanks to all that offered suggestions.  I seem to have avoided a lot of stinkers out there :)
And no, I am not going to watch any of them to see if we agree ;)

So here are the genuine bad movies.  Some of which I actually liked, like Inframan, but it still is a bad movie.

8mm (the karma of the world would be raised by some amount if we tracked down and destroyed every copy of this movie)

Atlantic Rim (not a typo)
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Austin Powers (just pick one, any one)
Barbarella
Battlefield Earth

Bridge to Terabithia
Buckaroo Banzai
Caligula
Cats (And I have seen the play many times and loved it)
Cry Wilderness

Destroy All Planets
Frankenstein Island  (A close second to Plan 9 From Outer Space)
Frankenstein Meets the Spacemonster
Gamera vs Guiron
Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

Hawk, the Slayer (but not the worst movie with Jack Parlance in it)
Heavens Gate
Howard the Duck
Inframan (I liked the movie, but it is bad)
King Kong vs Godzilla (1963)

Master of Disguise (My son made me watch it)
Max and Me
Mission Stardust (I'm a Perry Rhodan fan, what a disappointment!)
Plan 9 From Outer Space (I finally saw it out of research)
Prince of Space

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (I actually saw that one in the theater)
Star Trek V (Sad to say, I saw this one in the theater also...)
Starcrash
Super Mario Brothers
Superman IV

The Avengers (Fiennes/Thurman/Connery)
The Big Lebowski (really bad, but it has a huge cult following)
The Shape of Things to Come (This is the worst movie with Jack Parlance in it)
The White Buffalo
Thunderbird 6

This is Spinal Tap (really bad, and has a huge cult following)
Wonder Woman 1984

2 comments: